Orthopaedic Surgeon in Beverly Hills, California (CA)
Jason M. Cuellar MD, PhD
- Jason M. Cuellar M.D., Inc450 N Roxbury Drive, 3rd floorBeverly Hills, California, 90210 - United StatesPhone: 3103857766Fax: 3103859007
About Our Practice
Jason M. Cuéllar, M.D., Ph.D. is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic spine surgeon. Together with partner Dr. Todd Lanman, he provides compassionate treatment of patients with spinal disorders.
Dr. Cuéllar believes in the principles of motion-preservation and minimally-invasive surgical techniques. Therefore, whenever appropriate for the patient, he attempts to avoid fusion by utilizing disk replacement or minimally-invasive decompression if at all possible. If fusion is necessary, he will make every attempt to use minimally-invasive techniques if appropriate.
Dr. Cuéllar treats various disorders of the spine, including cervical disk herniation, cervical radiculopathy, cervical myelopathy, neck pain, cervical stenosis, cervical disk degeneration, lumbar disk herniation, lumbar radiculopathy, lumbar stenosis, lumbar degenerative disk disease and low back pain.
Dr. Cuéllar and his team will partner with you to help you make the best decision about your treatment, involving you and integrating your overall health and well-being every step of the way.
- Dr. Cuellar is in-network with some insurances. If your insurance is not on our in-network list, our office will work with you to bill your insurance company to obtain reimbursement for you using your out-of-network benefits. In-network plans: Medicare and Blue Cross
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- International Society for Advanced Spine Surgery
- North American Spine Society
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center