Neurosurgeon in Morristown, New Jersey (NJ)
Jay Y. Chun MD
- Atlantic Neurosurgical Specialists: Main Office310 Madison Avenue, Suite 300Morristown, New Jersey, 07960 - United StatesPhone: 973-285-7800
- ANS: Neptune3700 Route 33, Suite BNeptune, New Jersey, 07753 - United StatesPhone: 732-455-8225
About Our Practice
I am board-certified in neurosurgery and fellowship-trained in spine. I specialize in using cutting-edge technology for neck pain, cervical spine surgery, complex and minimally invasive spine surgery and artificial discs. I also perform general neurosurgery including brain and pituitary tumors as well as skull base surgery.
A native of New York, I received my medical degree and doctorate from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. I completed my neurosurgical residency at the University of San Francisco and went on to specialize in complex and minimally invasive spine surgery at Emory University.
I serve as Chief of Neurosurgery at Overlook Medical Center, part of Atlantic Health System, and was a member of the Columbia University biotechnology faculty. I am honored to have received several medical research fellowships from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the NIH Individual National Research Service Award recognizing my stem cell research.
For my complete bio, please visit ansdocs.com.
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- The Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery
- Overlook Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital