Chiropractor in Rutland, Vermont (VT)
Maurice J. Cyr DC
- Physical Rehabilitation & Health Center245 Stratton RdRutland, Vermont, 05701 - United StatesPhone: (802) 775-6961
About Our Practice
Voted 17 times "Best Chiropractor in the Rutland Area".
Open convenient hours: 6:30AM until 6PM.
Doctor of Chiropractic, Diplomate American Academy of Pain Management, Diplomate American College of Chiropractic Neurology, Diplomate and Senior Disability Analyst American Board of Disability Analysts, Fellow of International College of Chiropractors, Founding Member International Chiropractors Association on Chiropractic Pediatrics, Executive Board of Vermont Chiropractic Association 1985-1999, Member American Association of Spine Physicians, Certification of Appreciation for work at Ground Zero. Certified Chiropractic Rehabilitation Doctor
Offering: Physical Therapy, Massage and Chiropractic
All insurance accepted and billed for you
Friendly, helpful, courteous staff
I became a chiropractor when medical treatments failed to eliminate my pains and stiffness. We love eliminating headaches, back, neck, arm and leg pain and numbness. All muscle, nerve and joint pains and stiffness treated without drugs or surgery.
No charge phone consultation and in office exams available.
- Spine Specialist
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- North American Spine Society
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- New York Chiropractic College
- Providence College