Chiropractor in Palm Beach, Florida (FL)

Alexi Fakhari DC

Chiropractor

Location

  • Chiropractic Care of Palm Beach
    50 Cocoanut Row, suite 215
    Palm Beach, Florida, 33480 - United States
    Phone: 561-833-7141

About Our Practice

At Chiropractic Care of Palm Beach we stand ready to meet your needs with the latest techniques, services, products, and cutting edge equipment in the health care industry.

MISSION: Our mission is to help you achieve wellness using alternative, noninvasive procedures. We treat the whole body, not just the symptoms, in order to achieve long-term results. Sudden injuries are not caused suddenly. In most cases, there is a build up of years or months of unknown bodily harm that has now been brought to your attention because you feel pain or discomfort. Our bodies are designed to absorb 90% of actual pain. We "feel" the remaining 10%. We strongly believe in correcting the source of the problem, allowing alleviation of the pain you feel. This is a natural process that takes time to restore and correct. Your body is a complex, yet delicate, structure and needs to be treated as such.

EDUCATION: We educate our patients on how the body works and its ability to heal. We help eliminate pain and restore the quality of life.

OUR SERVICES: At Chiropractic Care of Palm Beach we work with you to achieve the highest level of wellness you desire. We offer the following in our treatment plan, which is individualized for every patient:

-STRESS RELIEF THERAPY

-DEEP TISSUE TRIGGER POINT THERAPY

-LASER LIGHT THERAPY

-ELECTROTHERAPY

-CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENT

-FLEXION DISTRACTION THERAPY

-MUSCULAR ISOLATION STRETCH THERAPY

-PARAFFIN WAX ARTHRITIC DIP

-DRY HYDROTHERAPY MASSAGE BED

-GAME READY ACCELERATED RECOVERY SYSTEM

Specialties
  • Spine Specialist
Certifications
  • National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
  • State Board of Chiropractic
Associations
  • American Chiropractic Association
  • International Chiropractic Association
University Affiliations
  • New York Chiropractic College
  • Saint Joseph's University
 
Loading map...
SHOW MAIN MENU
SHOW SUB MENU
Cancel
Delete