SpineUniverse Community Advice
Get help and share your story with others who know what you're going through.
Please register or log in to join the discussions!
Posted in: Back pain, and Chronic pain.

help me, doctors can't

Started by magnum4me on 03/10/2011 4:18pm

2 1/2 years ago I woke up with severe back pain and a small rash like spot at my lower back. went to the pcp and she said it was shingles. I have fibromyalgia (so they say) so I am use to pain. I have never had this kind of pain before. It has totally changed my life. I have had a MRI, Ct scan, Xray, been through physical therapy, injections, and many doctors. They tell me that nothing shows up that should be causing that much pain. Later my pcp said it wasn't shingles that I had originally and what not related to my back pain. When I walk stand for any amount of time I have pain and even when I sit for a period of time I have pain. Can't do my own leg shaving shopping little cooking trips, pretty much nothing. I had to resign from work that I have loved for over 15 years because I couldn't pass the physical. But the most important thing is I'm unable to play with my first grandchild that is here on earth.
I feel that the dr's think I'm just imagining it. But how can you wake up one morning and your life as you know it is over. Is there anyone that can help me!!!!!!!

Sincerely hopeful, Lori

Best Responses
There are no responses to this discussion.
Do you find this discussion helpful?