SpineUniverse Blog Discussion FAQ
Registering and Logging In
- Why do I need to register?
You may look around the Blog Discussion and read posts without registering, but in order to post your own message, you’ll need to register and log in. Registered members can also take advantage of many other Discussion features, such as choosing a profile image.
- How do I register?
Go to the Registration Page, where you can choose a username and password. You will need to provide an email address.
- I have a username and a password; how do I log in?
Registered members can sign in from the Log In Page. Enter your username and password to log in.
- What if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, you can ask us to email it to you. Visit the Forgot Your Password page and enter the email address you registered with. Then check your email to retrieve your password.
- What is a profile image?
A profile image is displayed next to your name along with all your posts. You can upload your own image, or you can use one of our stock icons as your profile image.
- How do I change my password?
Once you are logged in, you can change your password from your Member Profile Page.
- How do I change my email address?
You can change your private email address on the Member Profile Page (choose the "Edit" tab).
Your email address is visible only to you. Other users cannot see your email address.
Privacy and Security
What can I do to make sure I stay safe while I'm online?
SpineUniverse and Vertical Health have no jurisdiction over your private email. That's why it's so important not to reveal your email address in the Blog Discussion. In fact, this is a good time to go over some rules of basic Internet safety:
- Never give out too much personal information. Whether it's your full name or detailed information about where you work or live, try to keep private information private.
- Never use your first and last name as your username.
- Never post your phone number in the Blog Discussion.
- Don't reveal your personal email address in the Blog Discussion. Putting your personal email out there is asking for spam.
- Never give anyone your account password.
- Be careful who you trust. We tend to take everyone at their word, but it's very possible that some of the people who post messages on the Internet are not who or what they seem to be. Please work with us to make the SpineUniverse Blog Discussion a safe and respectful place for all of our members.