Doctor of Physical Medicine & Rehab, Physiatrist in Media, Pennsylvania (PA)
Jeremy I. Simon MD
- Rothman Institute1118 West Baltimore Pike, Health Center 4, 3rd FloorMedia, Pennsylvania, 19603 - United StatesPhone: 1-800-321-9999
About Our Practice
Dr. Jeremy Simon is a board certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine physician. He received his BS in Chemistry from Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA and his Doctor of Medicine from Jefferson Medical College. He graduated residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and served as Chief Resident in his senior year at Thomas Jefferson Hospital in Philadelphia, PA. He then completed his fellowship at Orthopaedic and Spine Specialists in York, PA in Pain Management and performs electrodiagnostic testing as well as various lumbar, thoracic and cervical injections for pain.
He is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, International Spine Intervention Society, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, and the North American Spine Society.
- Doctor of Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- International Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Riddle Hospital
- Bucks County Specialty Hospital