Doctor of Physical Medicine & Rehab, Physiatrist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA)
Gautam H. Kothari DO
- Rothman Institute2630 Holme Avenue, 2nd FloorPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania, 19152 - United StatesPhone: 1-800-321-9999
- Rothman Specialty Hospital3300 Tillman Drive, 2nd FloorBensalem, Pennsylvania, 19020 - United StatesPhone: 1-800-321-9999
About Our Practice
Dr. Gautam Kothari is a board certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physician who specializes in treating back pain. Dr. Kothari received his BS in Life Sciences from the New York Institute of Technology in Old Westbury, NY and his Doctor of Osteopathy from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in Old Westbury, NY. He completed his Residency in Physical Rehabilitation and Medicine at Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow, NY.
Dr. Kothari is fellowship trained in Interventional Spine Medicine/Pain and Musculoskeletal Medicine and performs electrodiagnostic testing as well as various spinal and peripheral joint injections for pain.
He is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports, and Occupational Rehabilitation, International Spine Intervention Society, American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Association of Academic Physiatrists, American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine, American Osteopathic Association, American Medical Association, New York State Osteopathic Medical Society and the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine Alumni Association.
- Doctor of Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- International Spine Intervention Society
- Nazareth Hospital
- Bucks County Specialty Hospital