Doctor of Physical Medicine & Rehab, Physiatrist in Philadelphia , Pennsylvania (PA)
Dennis W. Ivill MD
- Rothman Institute2630 Holme Avenue, 2nd FloorPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania, 19152 - United StatesPhone: 1-800-321-9999
- 1118 West Baltimore Pike, Health Center 4, 3rd FloorMedia, Pennsylvania, 19603 - United StatesPhone: 1-800-321-9999
- 2630 Holme AvePhiladelphia, Pennsylvania, 19152 - United StatesPhone: 215-992-4960
About Our Practice
Dr. Dennis Ivill is board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Dr. Dennis Ivill received his BS in Chemistry and History from Westminster College and his Medical Degree from Temple University School of Medicine. He received his resident training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Temple University Hospital. A few of the procedures Dr. Dennis Ivill currently performs are Trigger Point Injections, Botox Injections, Arthrocentesis, and Acupuncture.
He is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine, the American Medical Association, the Association of Academic Physiatrists, and the Pennsylvania Medical Society.
- Doctor of Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Board Certified
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital