Doctor of Physical Medicine & Rehab, Physiatrist in Bensalem, Pennsylvania (PA)
Anupam N. Sinha DO
- Rothman Institute3300 Tillman DriveBensalem, Pennsylvania, 19020 - United StatesPhone: 1-800-321-9999
- 999 Route 73 NorthMarlton, New Jersey, 08053 - United StatesPhone: 1-800-321-9999
About Our Practice
Dr. Anupam Sinha is a board certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physician who specializes in treating neck and low back pain. Dr. Sinha received his BS in Biology from the University of North Carolina, his MS in Cell and Development Biology at Rutgers University, and his Doctor of Osteopathy from The New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Nassau University Medical Center in New York.
Dr. Sinha received fellowship training in Interventional Spine, Pain Management and Musculoskeletal Medicine at the Rothman Institute. He performs electrodiagnostic testing, spinal injections, as well as various peripheral joint injections for pain.
He is a member of the Association of Academic Physiatrists, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the American Osteopathic Association.
- Doctor of Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bucks County Specialty Hospital