Doctor of Physical Medicine & Rehab, Physiatrist in Marlton, New Jersey (NJ)
Mitchell K. Freedman DO
- Rothman Institute at Jefferson999 Route 73 NorthMarlton, New Jersey, 08053 - United StatesPhone: 1-800-321-9999
- Rothman InstituteTwo NovaCare WayPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania, 19145 - United StatesPhone: 1-800-321-9999
- Rothman Institute at Jefferson925 Chestnut Street, 5th FloorPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania, 19107-4216 - United StatesPhone: 1-800-321-9999
About Our Practice
Dr. Mitchell Freedman is a board certified physical medicine and rehabilitation, Pain medicine and electromyography physician who specializes in treating back pain. Dr. Freedman received his BA in Biology from LaSalle University and his Doctor of Osteopathy from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his Residency in Rehabilitation Medicine at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Freedman is fellowship trained in non surgical/procedural management of Spine Disorders and performs electrodiagnostic testing as well as various spinal and peripheral joint injections for pain.
He is a member of the Academy of Pain Medicine, American Osteopathic Association, American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association, Pennsylvania Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the North American Spine Society.
- Doctor of Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- North American Spine Society
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital