Doctor of Physical Medicine & Rehab, Pain Management in Hendersonville, North Carolina (NC)
Leland Berkwits MD
- Comprehensive Pain Consultants / Pardee Pain-Spine Center800 N. Justice StHendersonville, North Carolina, 28791 - United StatesPhone: 828-694-4548Fax: 828-694-4547
About Our Practice
Comprehensive Pain Consultants of the Carolinas offers state-of-the-art non-surgical treatment of pain caused by degenerative conditions of the back, neck and joints. Each treatment plan is tailored to the individual, based on your examination, the location of your pain, and your MRI findings. Symptoms of disc herniation, neck pain, back pain, pinched nerves and hip or knee pain can be managed without surgery.
A treatment plan will be developed and discussed with you by your physician. Your primary care provider will always be aware of your treatment plan and your response to that treatment, through timely written reports
Procedures include fluoroscopically guided epidural steroid injections, selective nerve root blocks, facet joint blocks, facet joint injections, medial branch blocks, RF facet joint ablation, sacroiliac joint injections, sacroiliac joint RF ablation, viscosupplementation injections to joints, knee, hip, shoulder joint injections.
We believe that surgery should only be considered as an option after all possible conservative alternatives for treatment have been exhausted.
- Doctor of Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- Margaret Pardee Memorial Hospital, Hendrsonville, NC
- Swain County Hospital, Bryson City, NC
- Blue Ridge Regional Hospital, Spruce Pine, NC
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of South Carolina School of Medicine - Greenville