Primary Care / Internist in Princeton, New Jersey (NJ)
Frank Alario MD
- New Jersey Spine and Orthopedics601 Ewing St , C3Princeton, New Jersey, 08540 - United StatesPhone: (866) 823-5123
- 444 Market StSaddle Brook, New Jersey, 07663 - United StatesPhone: (866) 823-5123
- 680 Broadway, Ste 201Paterson, New Jersey, 07514 - United StatesPhone: (866) 823-5123
- 2386 Jerome Ave, 2nd FloorBronx, New York, 10468 - United StatesPhone: (866) 823-5123
- 545 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1009New York, New York, 10017 - United StatesPhone: (866) 823-5123
About Our Practice
Dr. Frank Alario has been successfully practicing internal medicine for over 30 years. He is licensed to practice in the state of New Jersey. Dr. Alario specializes in internal medicine and primary care, with a strong focus on age management medicine. Dr. Alario treats NJ Spine & Orthopedic patients who are experiencing neck or back pain, but do not qualify for surgery or a minimally invasive treatment. Dr. Alario’s conservative methods and primary care experience in treating a vast range of spine-related conditions, particularly chronic and degenerative issues, allows our patients to receive the best quality of pain management and orthopedic care available. Dr. Alario works with patients to find the best pain management solution available through conservative methods first. If minimally invasive treatment is necessary, he will work with you personally to pair you with an NJ Spine & Orthopedic surgeon that best fits your needs. Dr. Alario earned his medical degree from one of the top medical schools in Mexico, Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, and then completed his residency in Internal Medicine back in the U.S. along the Jersey Shore at Jersey Medical Center in Neptune, New Jersey. A few spine-related conditions treated by Dr. Alario are disc degeneration, sciatica, sciatica nerve pain, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and much more.
- Accepts only private insurance.
- Primary Care / Internist