Primary Care / Internist in Tampa, Florida (FL)
Michael W. Perry MD
- Laser Spine Institute3001 North Rocky Point Dr. East, Suite 185, 400Tampa, Florida, 33607
United StatesPhone: 866-804-7382
About Our Practice
Michael Perry, M.D. is the Medical Director at Laser Spine Institute. Not only does he supervise all of Laser Spine Institute’s medical operations, but he also ensures compliance with regulatory and certification standards so that our institution can continue to be world-renowned for excellence.
Dr. Perry is dedicated to the principle of medical education and he travels extensively to ensure that medical professionals, students, and patients have access to the most innovative information on spine conditions. He is a fixture at international medical conferences and a contributor to leading publications.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine by The American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Member, American Medical Association
- Fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of South Florida in 1981
- Medical degree from St. George’s University School of Medicine, where he was the top graduate in his class
- Internship and residency in Internal Medicine at the prestigious Mount Sinai Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Primary Care / Internist
- Board Certified