Physiatrist in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC)
Robert Giedraitis MD
- Total Spine Specialists7825 Ballantyne Commons PkwyCharlotte, North Carolina, 28277 - United StatesPhone: 704-544-6920
About Our Practice
Dr. Giedraitis is committed to improve your quality of life, decrease or even eliminate pain from the spine and improve function. It is important to have a proper early diagnosis, a definite treatment plan and close monitoring of your condition. Our patients know that we will take the most conservative, least-invasive approach to care – choosing the treatment that try to obtain the best and longest-lasting results. Your treatment may medications, rehabilitative therapy, and recommend surgery only as a final resort.
Time will be taken to explain the cause of your condition and your treatment options. You will understand the benefits and risks of each treatment approach, and will participate as a true partner in your return to health.
Most episodes of back pain are not serious and respond to simple forms of treatment. You would benefit from visiting Dr. Giedraitis if you have any of the following symptoms:
* Back or neck pain lasting more than two weeks
* Pain radiating down the arms or legs (Radiculopathy)
* Numbness or tingling in the arms or legs
* Weakness in the arms or legs
* Back pain that wakes you up at night
* Trauma or an accident causing significant back or neck pain
* If you have been told that you need to have a spine injection or surgery.
Some common ailments and/or conditions that can be treated by Dr. Giedraitis include:
Herniated discs causing pain,numbness or weakness in the arm or leg.
Spinal stenosis(Narrowing of the spinal canal)
Degenerative disc disease Spondylolisthesis (Spinal instability) Back/leg/neck/arm pain that does not improve in 4-6 weeks
- Board Certified