Physiatrist, Interventional Spine in Rockingham, North Carolina (NC)
Paul G. Singh MD
- Carolina Spine Center809 S. Long Drive, Suite GRockingham, North Carolina, 28379 - United StatesPhone: 910-997-3733Fax: 910-997-3707
About Our Practice
Dr. Singh specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of painful spinal disorders through medical rehabilitation and interventional spine procedures.
HIs educational background is an undergraduate degree at the University of Notre Dame followed by graduating from Chicago Medical School. Dr. Singh completed a residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. He did his fellowship training in Interventional Spine at the Penn Spine Center at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
Dr. Singh is well known for his warm personality and his ability to make patients feel at ease. He orders appropriate diagnostic studies and uses a variety of non-surgical modalities for treatment. He is also skilled in x-ray guided minimally invasive procedures that reduce and alleviate pain.
Dr. Singh established his practice in Richmond County, NC in 2009. He also has an office in Cary, NC at 115 Parkway Office Court, Suite 101, in the office of Total Joint Care.
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- North American Spine Society
- First Health Richmond Memorial - Rockingham, NC
- Sandhills Regional Medical Center - Hamlet, NC
- Marlboro Park Hospital - Bennettsville, SC