Physiatrist in Elmhurst, Illinois (IL)
Sheila A. Dugan MD
- University Physical Medicine and RehabilitationElmhurst Memorial Center for Health, 1200 South York Road, Suite 3190Elmhurst, Illinois, 60126 - United StatesPhone: 312-942-6644
About Our Practice
Dr. Dugan has more than 15 years of experience in neuromusculoskeletal rehabilitation, exemplified by her present role as assistant professor at Rush Medical School and former instructor positions at Harvard Medical School and Northwestern University. Her primary area of interest is women's musculoskeletal care. She is board certified in PM&R, Pain Management and Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
She currently serves as President of The Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation (PASSOR); Research Committee of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; and Chair American College of Sports Medicine Special Interest Group on Women, Sports and Physical Activity.
She lectures nationally on spine care topics and has published articles and book chapters.
- Board Certified
- Degenerative Spine
- North American Spine Society
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- Gottleib Memorial Hospital
- Rush Medical College