Pain Management, Anesthesiologist in Midlothian, Virginia (VA)
Peyman Nazmi MD
- Richmond Spine Interventions and Pain Center14404 Sommerville CourtMidlothian, Virginia, 23113 - United StatesPhone: 804-378-1800
About Our Practice
Dr. Peyman Nazmi is Board Certified in Pain Management and Anesthesiology. He completed his residency and fellowship training at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine / Montefiore Medical Center of New York in 1997. He is a graduate of the Medical University of Pecs in Hungary. He is a member of the International Spine Intervention Society and American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians.
Dr. Nazmi specializes in the treatment of a variety of painful conditions. In most cases we are able to offer our patients a non-narcotic option to treat their pain.
Varieties of Pain Treated
Back and neck pain resulting from degenerative spine disease or herniated discs
Unsuccessful back surgeries
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS or RSD)
Procedures Used To Treat Pain
Depending on your type of pain you may be a candidate for one of the following procedures. These procedures may be performed with or without the guidance of fluoroscopy (x-ray).
Epidural steroid injections; both transforaminal as well as interlaminar approaches, in the cervical, thoracic and lumbar areas
Facet joint injections or medial branch blocks in the cervical, thoracic and lumbar areas
Stellate ganglion blocks
Lumbar sympathetic blocks
Spinal cord stimulator trials
We accept the following insurance programs and their subsidiaries.
Tricare For Life
MAMSI: Optimum Choice, MDIPA, Alliance
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Medical School - University of Pecs in Hungary
- Pain Management Fellowship - Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Anethesia Residency - Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY