Pain Management in Austin, Texas (TX)
Mark T. Malone MD
- Advanced Pain Care7307 CreekbluffAustin, Texas, 78750 - United StatesPhone: 512-244-4272
- 6000 S Mo Pac Expy, ste 200Austin, Texas, 78749 - United StatesPhone: (512) 899-3323
- 2000 South Mays Street, 201Round Rock, Texas, 78664 - United StatesPhone: (512) 244-4272
About Our Practice
Dr. Malone is a board certified Pain Specialist in Texas with a subspecialty certification in Pain Management by the American Board of Anesthesiology. As a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the International Spinal Injection Society, the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, and the Travis County Medical Society, Dr. Malone has the training necessary to perform precision spinal injections that continue to be helpful in the management of back pain. Advanced Pain Care treats most types of chronic pain including back pain, neck pain, migraine headaches, post-surgery pain, degenerative disc disease, degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, neuralgia/neuropathy, and complex regional pain.
Treatment options for these conditions include precision nerve injections, epidural steroid injections, radiofrequency, spinal cord stimulation, implantable morphine pumps, physical therapy, medications, and psychological support.
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Seton Hospital Affiliates
- St. David's Hospital Affiliates
- Austin Surgery Hospital