Pain Management, Anesthesiologist in Tomball, Texas (TX)
Barry F. Bass MD
- Barry F Bass MD. Pain Medicine710 Lawrence Street, Martin Diagnostic ClinicTomball, Texas, 773575 - United StatesPhone: 281-351-7155Fax: 281-290-9579
About Our Practice
I pracice multi disciplinary pain medicine in a caring and nurturing environment. I do spinal interventional injections where indicated. I treat chronic pain as a bio-psycho-social disease and use many other disciplines such as behavioral therapy, pool therapy and active physical therapy.
I treat chronc low back and neck pain, post surgery pain,the pain associated with osteo and rheumatoid arthritis, cancer pain, fibromyalgia, diabetic neuropathy and all other types of sensory neuropathy, RSD or Complex Regional Pain syndrome is treated with a combination of injections, medications and physical/behavioral therapy.. I do not treat headaches and refer these patients to specialists in the field. An exception to this are cevicogenic headaches related to neck arthritis and muscle spasm.
I refer injured workpersons to TIRR where there is a world class pain rehabilitation program at a true center of excellence.
If treatment involves insertion of a spinal cord stimulator or intrathecal pump, I refer patients to appropriate specialists in the field all well known to me as to their expertise.
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- International Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
- North Cypress Medical Center