Pain Management, Interventional Pain Management, Neuro in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina (SC)
Jason C. Rosenberg MD
- SC Pain and Spine Specialists: Little River4367 Riverwood Drive, Suite 100Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, 29576 - United StatesPhone: 843 839 PAIN (7246)Fax: 843 839 7323
- SC Pain and Spine Specialists: Myrtle Beach823 82nd Pkwy, Suite BMyrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29572 - United StatesPhone: 843 839 PAIN (7246)Fax: 843 839 7323
- SC Pain and Spine Specialists: Conway Little River3600 Sea Mountain Highway, Suite BLittle River, South Carolina, 29566 - United StatesPhone: 843 839 PAIN (7246)Fax: 843 839 7323
- SC Pain and Spine Specialists: Conway822 Farrar Drive ConwayConway, South Carolina, 29526 - United StatesPhone: 843 839 PAIN (7246)Fax: 843-839-7323
About Our Practice
Interventional pain practice, focusing on diagnosis and treatment of back pain, headaches, cancer, and chronic pain conditions with strong emphasis on non-narcotic treatments. Intradiscal percutaneous diskectomies, provocative discograms, radiofrequency ablation. Regional expert in spinal cord stimulation. Access to many FDA phase II, III, and IV trials with devices and medications.
Dr. Rosenberg received his Bachelor of Science degree from Rochester Institute of Technology and his MD degree from the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. He completed an internal medicine internship at Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital, a neurology residency at Wake Forest University, North Carolina Baptist Hospital and an interventional pain management fellowship at Wake Forest University, North Carolina Baptist Hospital. Dr. Rosenberg is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology for both Neurology and Pain Medicine. Currently, he is the only physician in South Carolina that is board certified in both Neurology and Pain Medicine.
Dr. Rosenberg lectures extensively on spinal cord stimulators. He also runs an active research company trialing drugs and devices for the healthcare industry.
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital