Pain Management, Anesthesiologist in Portland, Oregon (OR)
Mark A. Kallgren (NEVRO)(503)517-3785 MD
- Northwest Ambulatory Surgery Center, LLC1515 NW 18th Avenue , Suite #200Portland, Oregon, 97209 - United StatesPhone: (503) 542-4888Fax: (503) 542-2813
- OAG Interventional Pain Consultants1849 NW Kearney, #201Portland, Oregon, 97209 - United StatesPhone: 503-517-3785Fax: 503-225-0397
- The Portland Clinic, LLP800 SW 13th AvenuePortland, Oregon, 97205 - United StatesPhone: 503-221-2196Fax: 503-225-0397
- Alberty Surgery Center9100 SW Oleson RoadPortland, Oregon, 97223 - United StatesPhone: 503-445-9066
About Our Practice
First practice in Portland offering Nevro, High Frequency stimulation (SCS) for chronic pain!!
PRP under ultrasound guidance!!! Osteoarthritis , tendonitis and acute musculoskeletal injuries all may respond to PRP!
Portland Monthly Best Doctor 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013!! Spinal cord stimulation: 24 years experience with excellent results!! Botox for migraine headaches, cervical dystonia, and hyperhidrosis. Established success treating shingles, post-herpetic neuralgia, migraine headaches, failed laminectomy syndrome, and spinal pain at all levels. All aspects of spinal pain care: transforaminal and trans-laminar epidural injections, facet injections, radiofrequency procedures,SI joint injections,trigger point injections, Botox, and implantable therapies including spinal cord stimulation and spinal infusion pumps.
Dr. Kallgren is a nationally recognized expert in Pain Medicine. Dr. Kallgren has published numerous articles and chapters on Pain Medicine. He is currently the Medical Director for Pain Medicine for the Oregon Anesthesiology Group, which has over 235 board-certified physicians. He enjoys collaborating with his patients, and welcomes referrals from family practice doctors, neurosurgeons,orthopedists, internists, chiropractors, physical therapists, doctors of accupunture, and other specialists.
Spinal cord stimulation: Dr. Kallgren has over 24 years experience implanting spinal cord stimulation systems.
Spinal cord stimulation (SCS) is very effective for treatment of intractable pain due to degenerative spine conditions, post-laminectomy sydrome, complex regional pain syndromes (CRPS I or II), and many other devastating pain conditions.
Spinal Infusion pumps: Dr. Kallgren has actively been involved in both research and implantation of these life-altering devices for a variety of conditions including: intractable pain due to spinal deformities, cancer, spasticity, spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, CRPS I or II, arthritis and others.
Epidural injections: cervical, thoracic and lumbar (translaminar, transforaminal and catheter guided).
Facet injections: cervical, thoracic and lumbar.
Radiofrequency Ablation: cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and Sacroiliac, hip, knee, and shoulder intra-articular injecions (diagnostic and therapeutic)
Botox injections for the past 15 years have successfully been used by Dr.Kallgren for migraine, dystonia, and hyperhidrosis.
- All major plans accepted.
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- North American Spine Society
- Northwest Ambulatory Surgery Center
- The Portland Clinic, LLP
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital
- Providence St. Vincent's
- American Pain Society
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Academy of Pain Management