Pain Management, Anesthesiologist in Chevy Chase, Maryland (MD)
Reza Ghorbani MD
- Reza Ghorbani5530 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1550Chevy Chase, Maryland, 20815 - United StatesPhone: (301) 345- 8835
About Our Practice
At Advanced Pain Medicine Institute, our mission is to provide you with the best possible care of your spine-related back and neck pain.
We provide a comprehensive management of your pain condition using the latest advanced and cutting edge interventional procedures. The procedures are done in our state licensed, Medicare certified multi-specialty surgical facility.
We also use medication management, including opiates with adherence to state and federal laws and regulations, when appropriate.
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- North American Spine Society
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital
- Chevy Chase Surgery Center
- Director of Interventional Pain Center, Boston University School of Medicine, 2001 - 2005
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, Boston University School of Medicine, 2000 - 2007
- Clinical Instructor in Anesthesiology, Harvard Medical School, Brigham & Women's Hospital, 1996 - 1997