Pain Management, Anesthesiologist in Tinley Park, Illinois (IL)
Nicholas Angelopoulos DO
- Nicholas Angelopoulos DO SC6850 West Centennial Dr.Tinley Park, Illinois, 60477 - United StatesPhone: 708-429-3466Fax: 708-429-3422
About Our Practice
I specialize in the treatment of pain originating in the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine. My particular emphasis is the treatment of disc herniations, degenerative disc disease, facet joint arthritis, sacroilliac joint arthritis, spinal stenosis, and pain of a radicular origin ( frequently described as sciatic pain by patients ).
I utilize physical therapy, medical management, and minimally invasive surgical techniques in the management of the above named conditions. Having been born and raised in the southwest suburbs of Chicago i feel a special connection to this area and its people. I firmly believe that the hallmark of a good pain specialist is the ability to listen well and exhibit compassion for his/her patients. My staff and I strive for this every day.
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- International Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- The University of Chicago
- Midwest University
- The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign