Pain Management, Anesthesiologist in San Diego, California (CA)
Douglas A. Dobecki MD
- San Diego Pain Institute4910 Directors Place, Suite 330San Diego, California, 92121 - United StatesPhone: (858) 526-0950Fax: (858) 320-0954
- 955 Lane Ave, Suite 200Chula Vista, California, 91914 - United StatesPhone: (858) 526-0950Fax: (858) 320-0954
About Our Practice
Dr. Dobecki is the medical director and founder of the San Diego Pain Institute, a practice focused on minimally invasive solutions for pain. At the San Diego Pain Institute ALL consultations begin with a detailed and focused evaluation by Dr. Dobecki and development of a personalized treatment plan. Dr. Dobecki offers his patients a variety of treatments, including the most advanced and progressive interventional pain therapies in the region.
Dr. Dobecki and the San Diego Pain Institute specialize in the treatment of all chronic pain disorders including: chronic low back pain, chronic neck pain, post-laminectomy pain syndrome/failed back surgery syndrome, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, complex regional pain syndrome/RSD, peripheral neuropathy, chronic neuropathic pain. Dr. Dobecki also provides medication management and interventional therapies such as epidural steroid injections, selective nerve root blocks, facet injections, diagnostic medial branch nerve blocks, radiofrequency ablation/rhizotomy, sacroiliac joint injections, occipital nerve blocks, spinal cord stimulator trials/implantation, and cutting edge clinical research trials.
Dr. Dobecki completed his Anesthesiology residency at UCSD Medical Center in 2005 and completed a prestigious pain management fellowship at UCSD Medical Center in 2006 under the renowned Dr. Mark Wallace. Dr. Dobecki is a Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology with double board certification in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Dobecki was also a former Assistant Clinical Professor of Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology at UCSD School of Medicine and has been in private practice in San Diego since 2008. Dr. Dobecki is a thought leader in interventional pain management and has lectured extensively at national and international medical conferences regarding pain therapies.
- Medicare, SCMG, SDPMG, MPMG, Scripps Health Plan HMO, Blue Cross PPO/HMO, Blue Shield PPO/HMO, Aetna PPO/HMO, Cigna PPO/HMO, Health Net PPO/HMO, Humana PPO/HMO, United Healthcare PPO/HMO, Tricare, Secure Horizons, SCAN.
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- International Spine Intervention Society
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Green Hospital, La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla
- UCSD Thornton Hospital