Pain Management, Physiatrist in Scottsdale, Arizona (AZ)
Paul Wang DO
- Paradise Valley Pain Specialists6501 E. Greenway, Suite #103Scottsdale, Arizona, 85254 - United StatesPhone: (602) 494-5015Fax: (602) 445-9369
About Our Practice
Dr. Wang is a fellowship-trained, board-certified Pain Physician as well as a board-certified Physiatrist. He completed his residency at Harvard Medical School in the Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. He stayed at Harvard to complete a Pain Management Fellowship in the Department of Anesthesia. After completing his training at Harvard, Dr. Wang moved to Arizona and was named a "Top Doctor" in Pain Management by his peers. He specializes in:
1. Epidural steroid injections under x-ray guidance.
2. Spinal facet injections for arthritis causing low back pain, neck pain, and cervicogenic headaches .
3. Radiofrequency ablation for long term pain relief.
4. Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression (MILD).
5. Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty for compression fractures.
6. Knee, shoulder, and hip injections.
7. EMG and nerve conduction studies.
8. Spinal cord stimulation.
9. Intradiscal procedures for the treatment and diagnosis of discogenic pain.
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Scottsdale Healthcare
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C. Lincoln Hospital
- Chinese (Mandarin)