Pain Management, Doctor of Physical Medicine & Rehab in Vancouver, British Columbia (BC)
Steven Helper MD
- Interventional Spine Pain ManagementFalse Creek Surgical Centre, 6th floor - 555 West 8th Ave.Vancouver, British Columbia, V5Z 1C6
About Our Practice
Interventional spine pain management. Specialize in diagnosing and treating painful spinal disorders. Special interest in spinal injections and minimally invasive procedures under x-ray guidance.
Procedures include: selective nerve root blocks, transforaminal steroid injections, medial branch blocks, intra-articular facet injections, radiofrequency neurotomy or ablation, sacro-iliac joint injections, sacro-iliac joint neurotomy, piriformis injections, vertebroplasty, percutaneous disc decompression (discectomy), intradiscal modulation.
- Pain Management
- Doctor of Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- North American Spine Society
- Vancouver General Hospital
- UBC Hospital
- G.F. Strong Rehab Centre
- University of British Columbia