Orthopaedic Surgeon, Neurosurgeon in Allen, Texas (TX)
Richard Burg MD
- OrthoTexas1105 Central Expressway North, Suite #120Allen, Texas, 75013
United StatesPhone: 972-727-9995
About Our Practice
OrthoTexas and The Spine Institute of North Texas provide comprehensive spinal care. This includes all surgical and non-surgical options. Dr. Burg specializes in minimally invasive techniques as well as complex cervical spine surgery.
Dr. Burg has extensive training in the treatment of spinal conditions. He has vast knowledge of all spinal technologies including endoscopic surgery, laser procedures and minimally invasive spinal surgery.
Patient education plays an important part of the treatment selection. A conservative approach is the mainstay of treatment and surgery is a last resort in most cases. Dr. Burg utilizes all available technologies to provide appropriate spinal care to patients.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- North American Spine Society
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Texas Health Resources- Presbyterian
- Baylor Health System
- Methodist Hospital
- Forest Park Medical Center