Orthopaedic Surgeon in Bryan, Texas (TX)
Mukund I. Gundanna MD
- Brazos Spine3201 University Drive East, Suite 255Bryan, Texas, 77802
United StatesPhone: 979-774-0411
About Our Practice
Brazos Spine provides the latest in spinal fusion and non-fusion techniques. Whether it is the cervical, thoracic or lumbar spine, we can offer the best approach and techniques available. We use minimally invasive techniques to qualified patients.
We also offer artificial disc replacement (arthroplasty), kyphoplasty, vertebroplasty, and oterh cutting edge procedures to treat our patients.
Whether it is the cervical, thoracic or lumbar spine that is the problem, you will have a good experience with us.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- St. Joseph's Medical Center
- College Station Medical Center
- The Physician's Centre