Orthopaedic Surgeon in San Antonio, Texas (TX)
Ajeya P. Joshi MD
- The Spine Institute at The San Antonio Orthopaedic Group1200 Brooklyn Avenue, Suite 320San Antonio, Texas, 78212 - United StatesPhone: 210-396-5260
About Our Practice
We offer diverse, comprehensive spinal care emphasizing the care for children, adults, and the geriatric population. The conditions we treat include degenerative disorders of the neck and low back, scoliosis in children and adults, spinal tumor involvement, and osteoporotic fractures.
The emphasis is on conservative measures whenever possible, and we have a multidisciplinary team of pain management doctors, physiatrists, and surgeons. We strive to deliver top-notch care with an increasing emphasis on patient-centered and physician=centered tools to measure clinical outcomes. Finally, we are participating in several clinical trials that offer patients novel treatment options that represent attractive alternatives to existing standard treatments.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- North American Spine Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Methodist Healthcare System
- Baptist Healthcare System
- Christus Santa Rosa Healthcare System
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San Antonio