Orthopaedic Surgeon in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA)
Alan S. Hilibrand MD
- The Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital925 Chestnut Street, 5th FloorPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania, 19107 - United StatesPhone: 800-321-9999
About Our Practice
Dr. Hilibrand is a Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Neurosurgery as well as the Director of Medical Education for the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at the Rothman Institute and Jefferson Medical College. He specializes in the comprehensive treatment of numerous pathologic conditions affecting the cervical, thoracic, and lumbosacral spines including degenerative disk disease, scoliosis and other deformities, trauma, infections and tumors.
He has an interest in minimally invasive surgical techniques and image guided technologies in the management of spinal disorders. Dr. Hilibrand maintains an active clinical practice in his native South Jersey, and sees patients at the Rothman Institute's Center City, Voorhees, and Egg Harbor Township, NJ locations.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- North American Spine Society
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University