Orthopaedic Surgeon in Great Neck, New York (NY)
Rohit B. Verma MD
- Harvey Cushing Institute865 Northern Boulevard, Suite 203Great Neck, New York, 11021 - United StatesPhone: (516)918-6300
About Our Practice
The Spine specialists at theHarvey Cushing Institute are highly qualified in treating neck, back, and spinal pain to help you return to a normal functioning level. Our surgeons and specialists stress conservative treatment of scoliosis, arthritis, lumbar pain, cervical pain, and other spinal disorders. The majority of spinal problems can be improved with a formal physical therapy program and, if needed, certain medications.
When surgical intervention is required I am adept at all aspects of spine surgery from the neck to the low back region. If surgery is performed, our team of physicians, nurses, therapists, and assistants will guide the patient and his or her family through the pre and postoperative stages of surgery. We set a high level of quality in our patient care.
When you visit our practice, you'll meet a team of professionals that includes doctors, nurses and administrative staff who are focused on you and your care. You have the option to select an individual physician from our group to provide you with the majority of your patient care. Should you have an immediate problem and your doctor is not available, another physician in the group will be available to assist you until your own doctor returns. Our medical service can be reached 24 hours a day.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- AANS-CNS Section on Disorders of the Spine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- North Shore Hospital
- Long Island jewish Medical Center
- Forest Hills Hospital
- Glen Cove Hospital
- Albert Einstein School of Medicine
- New York University School of Medicine