Orthopaedic Surgeon in New York, New York (NY)
Lawrence G. Lenke MD
- Allen Hospital5141 BroadwayNew York, New York, 10034 - United StatesPhone: 212-305-5974
- ColumbiaDoctors Midtown51 West 51st StreetNew York, New York, 10019 - United StatesPhone: 212-305-5974
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital3959 BroadwayNew York, New York, 10032 - United StatesPhone: 212-305-5974
About Our Practice
Dr. Lawrence Lenke is Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center; Surgeon-in-Chief, The Spine Hospital at NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen; Chief, Spine Division, Department of Orthopedic Surgery; and, Co-Director, Adult and Pediatric Comprehensive Spine Fellowship.
Dr. Lenke's practice is devoted to pediatric and adult spinal surgery with an emphasis on complex reconstructive surgery and the treatment of various spinal deformities such as scoliosis.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- Columbia University