Orthopaedic Surgeon in New York, New York (NY)
Jonathan R. Stieber MD
- Spine and Scoliosis Surgery820 Second Avenue, Suite 7ANew York, New York, 10017 - United StatesPhone: (212) 883-8868Fax: (212) 883-8886
- Roosevelt Hospital - Spine and Scoliosis Surgery1000 Tenth Avenue, Neurosciences Center, 1st FloorNew York, New York, 10019 - United StatesPhone: (212) 883-8868Fax: (212) 883-8886
About Our Practice
Contact Us Today
Dr. Jonathan Stieber was educated at Duke University and the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. After completing an orthopaedic surgery residency at Monmouth Medical Center, Dr. Stieber completed fellowship training in spine surgery at New York University Medical Center and the Hospital for Joint Diseases.
Dr. Stieber holds academic appointments at both Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and New York University School of Medicine. He is an Attending Surgeon at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center as well as NYU and the Hospital for Joint Diseases where he instructs both residents and medical students. He has published numerous peer-reviewed papers and has presented his research both nationally and internationally. He is the author of multiple chapters on surgery of the spine.
Dr. Stieber is a board certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic spine surgeon who treats both common and complex degenerative disorders and spinal deformities. Skilled in the most current surgical techniques and emerging technologies, Dr. Stieber specializes in minimally-invasive spine surgery, motion-preservation, and disc replacement surgery.
Contact Us Today
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital
- NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons
- New York University School of Medicine