Orthopaedic Surgeon in New York, New York (NY)
Jeffrey A. Goldstein MD
- NYU Langone Medical Center Hospital for Joint Diseases233 Broadway, Suite 640 , The Woolworth BuildingNew York, New York, 10279 - United StatesPhone: 212-513-7711
- 333 East 38th Street, 6th FloorNew York, New York, 10279 - United StatesPhone: 212-513-7711
About Our Practice
Dr. Goldstein is the Director of the NYU Langone Medical Center Hospital for Joint Diseases Spine Service and Spine Fellowship. Furthermore, he is Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at NYU School of Medicine. He is a recognized international expert in complex spinal surgery and offers a comprehensive surgical approach to all spinal disorders. Dr. Goldstein is a leader in the area of minimally-invasive spine surgery and one of the first to perform disk replacement surgery in the neck and lower back. Dr. Goldstein performs all of the standard spine surgical procedures of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine for an array of spinal disorders.
Dr. Goldstein lectures and instructs other surgeons on the newest surgical techniques. He is a member of several professional societies including the International Society for Study of the Lumbar Spine, the North American Spine Society, the Cervical Spine Research Society, the Lumbar Spine Research Society, the Scoliosis Research Society, and the International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery.
Dr. Goldstein has appeared regularly as a consulting spine expert for ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, Newsweek, and other media. He has received the Patients’ Choice Award and has been recognized by New York Magazine and Superdoctors as one of New York’s “Best Doctors” and by Castle Connolly as one of America’s Top Doctors.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- North American Spine Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- NYU Langone Medical Center Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Downtown Hospital
- NYU School of Medicine
- Chinese (Cantonese)