Orthopaedic Surgeon in New York, New York (NY)
Franco P. Cerabona MD MD
- St. Vincents Orthopedic Associates170 West 12th St., Spellman 7th floorNew York, New York, 10011 - United StatesPhone: 1-212-604-6263
About Our Practice
I have been in practice since 1986. I completed a fellowship in Spinal Surgery at The Hospital for Special Surgery in New York. Iam Clinical Assistant Professor of Orthopedics at New York Medical College.My practice consists of primarily adult spine surgery.This includes degenerative diseases of the neck and back,spinal deformities,tumors and trauma. I am experienced in most state of the art surgical techniques including minimally invasive surgery. I have been active in research and post graduate teaching.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- St. Vincents Hospital Catholic Med. Ctrs. of N.Y.
- Beth Israel Medical Ctr. of N.Y.
- New York Medical College