Orthopaedic Surgeon in Princeton, New Jersey (NJ)
Scott Katzman DO
- NJ Spine & Orthopedic601 Ewing St, C3Princeton, New Jersey, 08540 - United StatesPhone: (866) 522-9499
- 444 Market StSaddle Brook, New Jersey, 07663 - United StatesPhone: (866) 522-9499
- 680 Broadway, Ste 201Paterson, New Jersey, 07514 - United StatesPhone: (866) 522-9499
- 2386 Jerome Ave, 2nd FloorBronx, New York, 10468 - United StatesPhone: (866) 522-9499
- 545 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1009New York, New York, 10017 - United StatesPhone: (866) 522-9499
About Our Practice
Dr. Scott Katzman is an internationally known orthopedic surgeon specializing in minimally invasive spine surgery and practices in New Jersey. Recognized as a top New Jersey doctor, Dr. Katzman graduated from the University of California at San Diego in 1985, Dr. Scott Katzman attended medical school at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia. Upon graduating in 1989, he completed his residency in Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Arizona and went on to become a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon in 1996. Since then Dr. Katzman has focused his career on minimally invasive spinal and laser surgical procedures. As one of the most sought after spinal surgeons in the U.S., Dr. Katzman has spent time throughout his career lecturing and educating other physicians on his highly regarded techniques. He has also been a clinical instructor for companies such as Biomet, Johnson & Johnson, Othrocore, Kyphon and Clarus. His spinal disc replacement and fusion procedures are so minimally invasive, patients are often able to have their surgeries performed in an outpatient surgery center. To his patients this means less down time and a quicker recovery than most traditional spinal surgeries. Dr. Katzman opened his first practice in 1994 in Fort Pierce, Florida. Since then, his practice’s growth and his reputation have allowed him to open offices throughout the state of Florida and bring his expertise and techniques to more patients. Now in his 20th year of service, Dr. Katzman is pleased to offer his minimally invasive spinal procedures to patients in the Northeast. If your condition requires it, or if you have had a failed spinal procedure, some of Dr. Katzman’s specially designed implants and renowned techniques may be able to help you.
- Accepts only private insurance.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon