Orthopaedic Surgeon in Wayne, New Jersey (NJ)
Kumar G. Sinha MD
- University Spine Center504 Valley RoadWayne, New Jersey, 07470 - United StatesPhone: 973-686-0700
- 210 W. St. George’s Ave, 2nd FloorLinden, New Jersey, 07606 - United StatesPhone: 973-686-0700
- 401 Hackensack Ave, 10th FloorHackensack, New Jersey, 07601 - United StatesPhone: 973-686-0700
- 95 University PlaceNew York, New York, 10003 - United StatesPhone: 212-604-1360
About Our Practice
Contact Us Today
After receiving his medical degree at the Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY, Dr. Sinha completed his residency in Orthopaedic surgery at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center. Dr. Sinha has successfully completed advanced fellowship training in Orthopaedic spine surgery at the University of Miami Hospital in Florida. Under the guidance of renowned spine surgeon, Dr. Frank Eismont, he developed expertise in management of spinal pathology. Dr. Sinha’s clinical interests include complex reconstruction of cervical and lumbar spinal deformities and innovative minimally invasive spinal surgical interventions.
Dr. Kumar Sinha serves as an attending spine surgeon at St. Joseph’s regional Medical Center and Robert Wood University Hospital in Rahway. He is available for inpatient and outpatient consultation for management of spinal pathology.
He is an active member of the North American Spine Society, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery and the American Medical Association.
Contact Us Today
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Robert Wood University Hospital at Rahway
- Seton Hall University