Orthopaedic Surgeon in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey (NJ)
Kris E. Radcliff MD
- Rothman Institute2500 English Creek Avenue, Bld 1300Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, 08234 - United StatesPhone: 1-800-321-9999Fax: 609-383-2713
- 327 Greentree RoadSewell, New Jersey, 08080 - United StatesPhone: 1-800-321-9999
About Our Practice
Dr. Kris Radcliff is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and is an Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Neurosurgery at Jefferson Medical College who specializes in complex spinal reconstruction, scoliosis, and minimally invasive surgery. Dr. Radcliff received his Bachelor of Arts from Harvard University and his Doctor of Medicine at Duke University School of Medicine. During residency, he was awarded "Resident Teacher of the Year" by the dean of Baylor College of Medicine, a reflection of his commitment to ensuring every patient and family a thorough understanding of their condition and treatment options.
He is fellowship trained in Spine and Spinal Cord Injury at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, North American Spine Society, National Medical Association, J. Robert Gladden Orthopaedic Society, Council on Value in Spinal Care and Stanley J Sarnoff Endowment for Cardiovascular Science.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Centers
- Kennedy Health System