Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pain Management in Warren, New Jersey (NJ)
Kevin A. McCracken MD
- Orthopaedic & Spine Center of New Jersey45 Mountain Blvd, Bldg D, Suite 2Warren, New Jersey, 07059 - United StatesPhone: 908-822-9282Fax: 908-822-9201
About Our Practice
OSCNJ is committed to the treatment and care of patients with orthopaedic and spinal disorders. More than simply a treatment center, our practice uses a compassionate, multi-disciplinary approach to patients. We are abreast of the latest and most technologically advanced surgical and treatment procedures, with a conservative focus. Our hallmark is our thorough and comprehensive approach to patient care. Our staff takes pride in our commitment to excellence, and in providing the professional expertise to meet our patients’ needs.
Dr. McCracken is a board certified orthopaedic spine surgeon, credentialed by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He graduated Cum Laude from Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania and received his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School in Newark, New Jersey.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Somerset Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital_Atlantic Health System
- Essex Surgical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital