Orthopaedic Surgeon in Saint Peters, Missouri (MO)
Terrence L. Piper MD
- Piper Spine Care112 Piper-Hill Drive, Suite 6Saint Peters, Missouri, 63376 - United StatesPhone: 636-229-5900Fax: 636-229-5011
About Our Practice
Terrence Piper, MD is a board certified orthopedic spine surgeon. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Spine Surgery.
Dr. Piper diagnoses and treats spinal disorders affecting the cervical (neck), thoracic (mid-back), and lumbar (low back) spine. He has special expertise in the treatment of degenerative spinal conditions, such as degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis, sciatica, and adult scoliosis.
When surgery is recommended, and if appropriate, Dr. Piper's surgical preference is minimally invasive techniques. Minimally invasive spine surgery offers patients many benefits, including smaller incisions, less postoperative pain, and a quicker recovery.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- AOSpine North America
- North American Spine Society
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Society of Lateral Access Surgery
- Barnes St Peters Hospital
- St. Joseph-SSM Healthcare
- Washington University in St. Louis