Orthopaedic Surgeon in Rochester, Michigan (MI)
John E. LaMacchia MD
- DeClaire LaMacchia Orthopaedic Institute1135 W. University Drive, Suite 450Rochester, Michigan, 48307 - United StatesPhone: 248-650-2400
About Our Practice
John E. LaMacchia, M.D. is Co-Founder and Vice President of the DeClaire LaMacchia Orthopaedic Institute. Dr. LaMacchia offers comprehensive treatment for spine conditions ranging from adult degenrative changes, spondylolisthesis, disk herniations, fractures and adolecent scoliosis, in a state of the art setting. He believes in exhausting non-operative modalities prior to offering exceptional surgical treatments. Dr. LaMacchia takes pride in educating patients about both their conditions and treatment options. This along with appropriate lifestyle changes allows patients to achieve excellent results.
Please call for an appointment 248-650-2400. Please bring any and all MRI's, X-Rays, CT Scans, to your appointment.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- William Beaumont Hospital - Troy