Orthopaedic Surgeon in Columbus, Georgia (GA)
Erik Westerlund MD
- St Francis Orthopaedic Inst / Spine & Nuerosurgery Center2300 Manchester Expressway, Building A, Suite 006Columbus, Georgia, 31904 - United StatesPhone: 706-596-4225
About Our Practice
Dr. Westerlund maintains a private practice in Columbus, Georgia that is dedicated to full-spectrum spine surgery and the treatment of spinal disorders. Areas of special interest include adult spine deformity, minimally-invasive spine procedures, surgical treatment of neck and back degenerative spine conditions. As a recognized leader in the field, Dr Westerlund teaches and speaks both nationally and internationally. He has active academic interests in reserach, development, and technical design in the field of spine surgery.
His present efforts are supported by his dedicated affiliation with the prestegious St Francis Orthopaedic Institute, and Dr Westerlund is a founding member of the St Francis Spine and Neurosurgery Center in Columbus, Georgia USA.
Dr Westerlund is now accepting new patients for surgical evaluation.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Fellowship Trained
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- St Francis Hospital, Columbus, GA