Orthopaedic Surgeon in Tampa, Florida (FL)
Samuel A. Joseph Jr MD
- Moreno Spine and Scoliosis2727 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Tampa Medical Tower Suite 250Tampa, Florida, 33607 - United StatesPhone: 813-870-1206
About Our Practice
Dr. Joseph’s practice includes the specialized, conservative and surgical care of patients, including diagnostic and therapeutic injections, disc replacement surgery, minimally invasive techniques as well as the spectrum of complex reconstruction of adult and pediatric spinal disorders. He is specialized in pediatric and adult scoliosis as well as a multitude of degenerative disorders of the spine, with emphasis on revision surgeries.
Dr. Joseph has published articles in peer review neurosurgical and orthopedic spine journals. His research on scoliosis, degenerative, as well as spine surgery in the elderly has been presented at many international meetings.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- St. Joseph's Hospital in Tampa
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- University of South Florida