Orthopaedic Surgeon in Tampa, Florida (FL)
Mark A. Flood DO
- Laser Spine Institute3001 N. Rocky Point Drive, E, Suite 185Tampa, Florida, 33607 - United StatesPhone: 866-554-7930
- 8888 E. Raintree Dr., Suite 170Scottsdale, Arizona, 85260 - United StatesPhone: 866-554-7930
- 4727 Gaillardia ParkwayOklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73142 - United StatesPhone: 866-554-7930
About Our Practice
Dr. Flood is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who is fellowship trained in both adult and pediatric spinal surgery.
He specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery and is one of the leading minimally invasive spine surgeons in the United States.
Dr. Flood's extensive experience in treating conditions of the spine has helped thousands of patients. His philosophy maintains that spinal fusion should be the last choice for most conditions of the spine - not the first choice.
However, when a fusion is necessary, e.g., spinal instability or scoliosis, he has pioneered OUTPATIENT, muscle-sparing, spine stabilization methods that reduce pain and stabilize the spine without the higher risk of infection associated with hospital stays.
A true pioneer, Dr. Flood has also developed stem cell therapy in combination with laser disc regeneration (RegenaDISC) as a non-fusion alternative for patients with early degenerative disc disease and discogenic back pain.
- United Healthcare, Cigna, BCBS, others
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Town & Country Hospital