Orthopaedic Surgeon in Jacksonville, Florida (FL)
Brandon J. Kambach MD
- Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute1325 San Marco Blvd. St. 200Jacksonville, Florida, 32207 - United StatesPhone: 904-346-3465
About Our Practice
Dr. Kambach is board certified and fellowship trained in complete coverage of the spine (cervical/thoracic/lumbar), including both adult and pediatric populations. Special interest in complex spinal deformity disorders: adolescent scoliosis, scheuermann's kyphosis, degenerative scoliosis, and sagittal imbalance.
Patient clinics are available at Baptist-South Campus and the San Marco office. All surgeries are performed at the Baptist South Hospital.
Dr. Kambach completed his spinal fellowship at Woodridge Spine Center (Denver, CO) under the guidance of Dr. Thomas G. Lowe. His Orthopaedic surgical residency was completed at Michigan State University - Kalamazoo. He attended Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, and graduated at from the University of Michigan in Chemical Engineering (Magna Cum Laude).
Dr. Kambach belongs to the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Scoliosis Research Society, North American Spine Society, Florida Orthopaedic Society, Florida Medical Association, and the Duval County Medical Society.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Baptist-Downtown, Jacksonville, Fl
- Baptist-South Campus, Jacksonville, FL