Orthopaedic Surgeon in Parker, Colorado (CO)
Scott K. Stanley MD
- Denver-Vail Orthopedics11960 Lioness Way, Suite 270Parker, Colorado, 80134 - United StatesPhone: 303-214-4500
About Our Practice
My practice is dedicated to both nonoperative and operative treatment of patients with spinal disorders. I enjoy alleviating patient discomfort with conservative care consisting of physical therapy referrals, antiinflammatory medicines, and epidural steroid injections/nerve blocks if necessary.
My operative expertise as an orthopaedic surgeon includes minimally invasive surgery such as microdiscectomy, decompression, or fusion in the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine. I also perform artificial disc replacement, pediatric and adult scoliosis correction, and revision spine surgery.
Our clinics are in multiple locations in the Denver area and include Lone Tree, and Lowry. Hospital affiliations are in the Denver metro area as well as the above suburbs.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- Tumor / Infection
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- North American Spine Society
- Scoliosis Research Society
- SkyRidge Medical Center, Lone Tree, CO
- Parker Adventist Hospital, Parker, CO
- Medical Center of Aurora South, Aurora, CO
- Presbyterian St. Lukes, Denver, CO