Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pain Management in Thousand Oaks, California (CA)
Russell W. Nelson MD
- Nelson Spine Institute110 Jensen Ct., 1-CThousand Oaks, California, 91360 - United StatesPhone: (866) 787-7463
About Our Practice
Nelson Spine Institute is a state-of-the-art, comprehensive spinal health center located in Thousand Oaks, California. Founded by Russell W. Nelson, M.D., a longtime Thousand Oaks resident and an active complex spinal surgeon for more than 23 years, the Institute is the newest and most advanced center for spinal care in Ventura County.
Specializing in the treatment of spinal problems, including the simplest back ailments to complex spinal conditions from the neck to the low back, Nelson Spine Institute utilizes a range of treatment options and offers university-affiliated pain specialists and physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists to treat patients’ chronic pain problems when surgery is not necessary.
As co-developer of the Blackstone Medical, Inc. artificial cervical disc, Dr. Nelson also started the Motion Preservation Division at Blackstone and is one of Ventura County’s premier spine surgeons dedicated to the advancement of spinal medicine.
The Institute’s mission is to provide excellent, advanced orthopedic treatment so patients can get back to health and back to living.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Pain Management
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- University of Southern California
- Kerlan/Jobe Orthopedic Clinic