Orthopaedic Surgeon in Perris, California (CA)
John L. Beck MD
- 2226 Medical Center Dr, #101Perris, California, 92571 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 5722 Bellflower Blvd.Lakewood, California, 90713 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 5345 Irwindale Ave.Irwindale, California, 91706 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 10900 Warner Ave., #121Fountain Valley, California, 92708 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- HEALTHPOINTE1717 E. Lincoln AveAnaheim, California, 92805 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 1171 Railroad St., #101Corona, California, 92882 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 7052 Orangewood Ave., #6Garden Grove, California, 92841 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 16702 Valley View Ave.La Mirada, California, 90638 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 754 N. Mountain Ave.Ontario, California, 91762 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
- 28991 Old Town Front St., #104Temecula, California, 92590 - United StatesPhone: (714) 367-8740
About Our Practice
Dr. Beck was born and raised in West Pennsylvania where he
enjoyed camping, hunting and fishing. He was always interested in
science and history. Dr. Beck attended the Virginia Military Institute in Lexington Virginia, for his undergraduate studies. He majored in Zoology and Embryology and graduated with honors. Subsequently he attended the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in Pennsylvania and successfully completed his Doctor of Medicine degree.
Dr. Beck then went on to do an Internship at University of
Cincinnati General hospital for a straight Surgical Internship. Dr.
Beck then started his residency at University of Cincinnati Medical
Center in General Surgery. Dr. Beck was also an Orthopedic
Assistant Resident at Walter Reed Medical Center while he was in
the US Army Medical Corps. After Dr. Beck’s honorable discharge
he then went to Duke University in North Carolina and completed
his formal Orthopedic Residency. Upon completion of his orthopedic surgery residency he went on to the Hughston Orthopedic Clinic in Columbus Georgia for a fellowship in Sports Medicine and Reconstructive Knee Surgery.
During his fellowship he worked under Dr. Jack C. Hughston. Dr.
Beck also did a second fellowship at South Coast Center for Sports Medicine and Auburn University Small Animal Clinic in Alabama.
There Dr. Beck did Animal research on ACL transplantations.
Dr. Beck joined our facility after twenty-four years in private
practice in San Diego. Currently Dr. Beck a full time member of
Southern California Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Center. His
clinical practice focuses on reconstruction surgery to the Knees and Shoulders.
He is also interested in the orthopedic perspective of pain management, Peripheral Nerve diagnosis, Temporal Mandibular Joint, Biology and Neuroscience.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Fellowship Trained