Orthopaedic Surgeon in San Francisco, California (CA)
Dimitriy G. Kondrashov MD
- San Francisco Orthopaedic SurgeonsOne Shrader Street, Suite 650San Francisco, California, 94117 - United StatesPhone: (415) 221-0665
- St. Mary's Spine CenterOne Shrader Street, Suite 450San Francisco, California, 94117 - United StatesPhone: (415) 750-5849
About Our Practice
One of the oldest Spine Surgery Centers, specializing in comprehensive treatment of spinal disorders, including degenerative conditions of the spine, fractures and spinal deformities. The birthplace of X -STOP, a minimally invasive treatment for lumbar spinal stenosis.
We run one of the oldest orthopaedic residency programs in California as well as the orthopaedic spine surgery fellowship program affiliated with Stanford University.
We participate in a number of clinical trials, including trials for cervical and lumbar total disk replacements.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Board Certified
- Fellowship Trained
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Deformity
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- St. Mary's Medical Center
- St. Lukes's Hospital/ CPMC